Configuring emacs in F18

Wilbert Isaac Cortés González w.isaac.cortes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 21:37:15 UTC 2013

So what I do?, I don't "feel" the changes, I mean I had to do an .el file
in site-lisp directory and make the changes directly in it; I think it is
not the best way to do it; but it's the only way I figured out, I read the
emacs manual and everything, but the customization should be in .emacs, and
the file is not being read in first place.

Anyway I'll try it, again; then I'll report any eventual issue.