Nvidia Drivers

Tim Evans tkevans at tkevans.com
Fri Apr 26 19:33:14 UTC 2013

On 04/26/2013 02:51 PM, Lawrence Graves wrote:
> Are the nvidia drivers suppose to be working? If so, what is the secret?
> Also, I have a dualband router and I am not able to connect to my 5g
> network. Please advise.

Your first question doesn't really have enough detail to know what you
want.  Fedora generally supports Nvidia devices via the generic Nouveau
thingie that gets installed at install time.

If you're talking about the vendor provided drivers, there is a guide to
installing the Nvidia-specific drivers at
http://www.if-not-true-then-false.com/2013/fedora-18-nvidia-guide/

Can't address your second question, which also has so little detail as
to be pretty much impossible to respond to.
--
Tim Evans			|   5 Chestnut Court
Linux/UNIX Consulting		|   Owings Mills, MD 21117
tkevans at tkevans.com