F18 installation on HP laptop envy dv7 dual boot with Win 8

Vinny Onelli vonelli1 at optimum.net
Sat Apr 27 13:08:14 UTC 2013

Hello,
I installed F18 on HP LAPTOP ENVY dv7 in a second drive in the end still
boot the windows without show the boot menu. I then interchange the two
HD I put Fedora HD on slat 1 and windows HD in slat two, still boot
windows 8. To run F18 I had to disconnect the windows HD then the F18
boot and also shows the boot menu.
I am not using windows very often, but I do ave programs that do not run
on Fedora, so for now I need both
Any suggestion as how to fix it? If not can I install Win8 in a virtual
machine, but I do not were to start
Vinny