"hackers"

Richard Vickery richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 19:11:49 UTC 2013

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 5:28 AM, Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. <eoconnor25 at gmail.com
> wrote:

>  n all honesty Mr. Dineen: Absolutely Nothing! But it was fun while it
> lasted, as I'm sure they'll now "shut down" the topic and move on to bigger
> and better things! LoL!
>

> EGO II
>

> On 04/26/2013 01:12 PM, Thomas Dineen wrote:
>
> Gents:
>
>     I have been quietly listening in to this discussion for several days
> now!
>

>    I have a simple question: What the hell dose this rant have to do with:
> "Community Support For Fedora Users"??????????
>
> Thomas Dineen

If you do shut it down, and don't want to hear about the topic, then can we
PLEASE clean up our language around hacking, hackers, and "I've been
hacked"? Actually, this is not a question; it's more of a kindly demand.
Since we are all hackers, I have no clue what the term "I've been hacked"
means. If your system becomes compromised, say so, or fix it, or ask the
community to help with code, like we used to do when we broke into each
other's systems. Don't bother us with your cry wolf, or I - or someone else
- will be back with this line. The line "I've been hacked" sounds like the
author either doesn't know how to speak or ought to get out of computers
because said person doesn't know how to code.

Richard Vickery