It's that time again

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Thu Aug 1 22:40:07 UTC 2013

On 08/01/2013 03:25 PM, Marko Vojinovic wrote:
> While one could consider not answering a bugreport to be a display of
> bad manners, David is right that you should check if the bug is
> resolved in the later versions of Fedora before getting angry about
> being ignored.

Actually, I've had a few that got fixed in a later version of Fedora.  I
know because every single one of them was closed, giving the name of the
fixed package and what version it was for.  None of them were simply
left hanging.

And, I do know that just because there's no response doesn't mean that
nobody's looked at it.  It just means that whoever did look didn't feel
the need to respond, even to say, "I'll take a look at that."