GUI unusable after upgrade from F 17 to F 19

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Aug 2 14:28:46 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-07-31 at 21:58 -0400, Doug wrote:
> This may be too late, but NEVER remove any file unless you know what
> it's supposed to do, or you have replaced it with one that you know
> works. Instead, make a copy--file.bak or file.old or something that
> you can return to if you need to.

Be careful when doing that.  In some cases, saving a something.bak file
in the same directory will mean that /that/ configuration file will be
used.  Such as those daemons which read a directory for any
configuration files in it.

I'd make back-ups in personal homespace.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.