No Bluetooth device is detected

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Fri Aug 2 21:02:09 UTC 2013

On 08/02/2013 01:37 PM, antonio wrote:

> furthermore, same device was working fine in F18...what happened???

Did you upgrade with fedup, or do a fresh install?  I ask because I used
fedup on both my desktop and laptop[1].  In both cases, sound had to be
reconfigured, and part of pulseaudio had to be re-installed on the
desktop.  It also completely removed wine from both.  Check to see if
there's a needed bluetooth package missing.

[1]Except for needing a hard reboot at the end, the laptop's upgrade
appeared to work just fine.