More VirtualBox problems -

Bob Goodwin ~ Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sat Aug 3 10:54:41 UTC 2013

On 03/08/13 04:12, Ed Greshko wrote:
>> > "DEVICES" ?
>> >
>> > All I could find was File > Preferences > Extensions which led to the download of 32 megs in /usr/lib/virtualbox/ExtensionPacks/Oracle_VM_VirtualBox_Extension_Pack which appears to be providing for several o/s? I did that.
>> >
> When you have a VM running it will have its own "window".  At the top of the Machine's window there is a list of menu items....
>
> Machine    View    Devices   Help
>
> Under "Devices" there is a "Install Guest Additions" selection.
That was my problem obviously, I had VBox running but nothing "Started."
Once I started Fedora-19 then Device appeared. I seem to be having a lot
of difficulty learning about this, sorry ...

It must be really hot over there. Maybe in Taipei but here in Zuni the kids are complaining the pool is not warm enough.

Bob

--

http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD

box10   Fedora-19 Linux/XFCE