More VirtualBox problems -

Bob Goodwin ~ Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sat Aug 3 15:09:48 UTC 2013

On 03/08/13 10:03, Steven Stern wrote:
>> > "DEVICES" ?
>> >
>> > All I could find was File > Preferences > Extensions which led to the
>> > download of 32 megs in
>> > /usr/lib/virtualbox/ExtensionPacks/Oracle_VM_VirtualBox_Extension_Pack
>> > which appears to be providing for several o/s? I did that.
>> >
> You need to use the menu on the top bar of the VM (when running in
> Windowed mode) Or use the HOST and D keys

Yes, I've got that now. I've been fiddling with gnome3, it's a horror to
use! I think finally turned off the "screensaver thing." It would seem
to lock up with the time and date displayed, then atfer a lot of
thrashing about I would get a login screen sometimes?

I think I've seen enough to convince me that XFCE runs circles around it
for intuitive ease of use.

But that's another topic.

Thank  you for the help,

Bob