Gnome classic working in F19?

"Paul-Erik Törrönen" poltsi at 777-team.org
Mon Aug 5 10:09:22 UTC 2013

> On 07/25/2013 03:02 AM, "Paul-Erik Törrönen" wrote:
> No, I just tested this on a relatively clean F19 installation.  I'm not
> able to reproduce behavior such as you described.

Ok, thanks for the confirmation. It seems that the older Gnome-versions
have left some crud which caused this anomality.

I ended up removing the .config/dconf/user-file and then reconfiguring the
shortcuts and whatnot. Not the most elegant solution, but now at least the
Gnome stopped crashing. Yes, when doing selection from Gnome Classic
(which was giving the Gnome session) to Gnome at login, I started to get
the crash-app instead of a desktop.

Poltsi

--
Paul-Erik Törrönen   "When science and the Bible differ,
poltsi at 777-team.org   science has obviously misinterpreted