unable to execute Wine 32 bits in Fedora 64 bits

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Aug 6 21:26:25 UTC 2013

please do not top-post

Am 06.08.2013 23:22, schrieb Skander Bahloul:
> Yes i install wine.i686 but i can execute it because my fedora is 64.

"i install wine.i686 but i can execute it because my fedora is 64" makes no sense
Fedora is multilib, Windows-Apps are mostly 32bit
so you need *wine.i686* for ordianry windows applications
wine.i686 has all the needed i686 libraries as dependency

again:
the output of "rpm -qa | grep wine" would be helpful