LibreOffice find/replace tries to replace everything where it matches or not

Temlakos temlakos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 20:16:32 UTC 2013

Everyone:

It's taken me this long to realize what the problem is. But I cannot use
Find-and-replace with LibreOffice anymore. It either tries to replace
everything under the sun with my Replace text, or else it can't find the
search key (typically a multi-word phrase) even though I am staring
right at it.

Where do I file the bug, and against what?

I am using the now-current version of LibreOffice for Fedora 19. When I
upgraded to F19, that's when the trouble started.

Temlakos