Firefox and Thunderbird Aug releases

David dgboles at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 21:04:56 UTC 2013

On 8/8/2013 4:47 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 08/08/2013 01:34 PM, David wrote:
>> I can certainly agree with not following the Daily/Nightly, Alphas and
>> Betas but the official(s) IMHO should arrive more quickly.
>
> The people doing the packaging and testing aren't exactly getting paid
> for their work.  If you want the new releases available sooner, there's
> nothing stopping you from helping out.

Joe did you not read where I said that I was asking for the 'regular
Fedora Community users', sucjh as you, and not for myself? And that I
was asking because so many other Linux distributions already have them.
I already have the latest releases.

As for 'helping out'? No. I can't. Programing and computers is not my
field. My field is mechanical design and engendering. Before digital
calculators and computers we used pencils, paper, chalk boards, and
slide rules.  :-)

--

  David