Where is the iptables firewall configuration file in Fedora 19?

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Fri Aug 9 23:54:02 UTC 2013

On Saturday, August 10, 2013 07:21:32 AM Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming
wrote:
> On 10/08/2013 06:03, Anthony Messina wrote:
> > On Saturday, August 10, 2013 05:47:57 AM Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming
> >
> > wrote:
> >> It's no longer in /etc/sysconfig/iptables.
> >
> > Fedora 19 used FirewallD by default.  If you prefer to use the iptables
> > initscripts, you need to install iptables-services and issue 'systemctl
> > disable firewalld'.
> >
> > -A
>
> Dear Anthony,
>
> How do I configure firewalld? Is there a GUI interface?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FirewallD

"To enable or disable firewall features for example in zones, you can either
use the graphical configuration tool firewall-config or the command line
client firewall-cmd"

-A

8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E