"Enable JavaScript" preference checkbox has been removed in Firefox

T.C. Hollingsworth tchollingsworth at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 00:13:13 UTC 2013

On Friday, August 9, 2013, Andras Simon <szajmi at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2013/8/10, T.C. Hollingsworth <tchollingsworth at gmail.com>:
>
>> Yeah, just use NoScript.  They probably killed it because that's what
>> anyone who used that checkbox really wants.
>
> I'm not sure I do. But thanks for the suggestion anyway!

Well, in addition to the per-site configuration it's famous for, it also
has a turn on just for this site right now mode, so you can temporarily
turn it on when you need it and just close the tab when you're done,
without having to go into about:config to turn it off.  That also means you
can turn it on for one tab without affecting others.

So you still might. ;-)

-T.C.