More antivirus talk - comodo antivirus for linux

linuxnutster at videotron.ca linuxnutster at videotron.ca
Thu Aug 15 23:53:48 UTC 2013

On 08/15/2013 12:48 AM, NOSpaze wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-08-14 at 18:19 -0400, linuxnutster at videotron.ca wrote:
>> Has anybody heard of this, or even tried it?
>>
>> http://www.comodo.com/home/internet-security/antivirus-for-linux.php
>
> In fact, a quick search at your mail domain (.com) shows a lot of
> windows software useful for windows, including this antivirus. Not
> related to this list, thanks.
> http://pages.videotron.com/g225/index.html
>
> ;)

> nospaze at gmail.com
> otbits.blogspot.com / counter.li.org: #367962
> "Es gibt kein unmoralisches Buch. Bücher sind gut geschrieben oder
> schlecht geschrieben. Das ist alles."
> - Oscar Wilde

I was enquiring regarding the Linux version of this particular
anti-virus as per the link I posted ( anti-virus-for-linux.php ). I
wanted to know if anybody had any experience with this Linux version.
The link you provided may have proven useful had I been searching for
windows based troubleshooting. Thanks.