Is fedup process currently down?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sat Aug 17 23:31:19 UTC 2013

On 08/18/13 01:07, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>

> On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 5:36 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>
>     Trying to do a fedup on a VM currently in multi-user mode instead of graphical mode....
>
>     Upon doing "fedup-cli --network 19"
>
>     I'm seeing the following....
>
>     getting boot images...
>
>     Downloading failed: couldn't get boot images: curl#22 - "The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found"
>

> There is no special fedup process.  It is just the regular Fedora mirrors.  Make sure you have network access from inside the VM and try again

OK....

I guess what threw me is that 4 times I restored the snapshot of the VM to restart the process from the very beginning and each time I managed to hit a mirror without the images.

You know what they say, the 5th times the charm.  :-)

--
Getting tired of non-Fedora discussions and self-serving posts