Canadian Spell Check & English (Canadian) language

Bill Case billlinux at rogers.com
Sun Aug 18 16:02:42 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-08-18 at 16:12 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 08/18/13 14:51, Bill Case wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > Having a problem setting up Fedora to find and installing a dictionary
> > for Canadian English.

> I suppose the first thing I'd check is to ensure your LANG environment variable is set to en_CA.UTF-8

Thanks Ed.  That was the problem.  I am getting older every year.  I
haven't messed about with Fedora four three or four years.  I am
starting to forget stuff.

I am taking time to respond because I notice other people with the
Canadian English problem.  The env LANG=en_CA.UTF-8 was the forgotten
first place to look.

--
Regards William Case,
Fedora 19, Gnome 3.8.4,