f19 scientific and boolean calculator

Andre Robatino robatino at fedoraproject.org
Sun Aug 18 21:44:35 UTC 2013

Les Howell <hlhowell <at> pacbell.net> writes:

> Does anyone know what happened to the calculator?  I upgraded to F19 and
> now the calculator shows up like a 2.00 simple calculator.  I need the
> boolean and scientific functions.

The version in F19 (gnome-calculator-3.8.2-1.fc19) does not have any menus
in the top bar. It also appears to be impossible to resize. The version
gnome-calculator-3.9.4-2.fc20 in Rawhide has an "Application" menu in the
top bar which allows choice of mode, including "Advanced" (scientific) and
"Programming" (boolean). However, it also cannot be resized. You might want
to file a bug, if there isn't one already.