Set default video application -

Richard Vickery richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 03:11:16 UTC 2013

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 3:19 PM, Bob Goodwin ~ Zuni, Virginia, USA
<bobgoodwin at wildblue.net> wrote:

> This is F-19/64 XFCE.
>
> How do I change the default video application to VLC. No matter what I have
> done it insists on HandBrake. I want to change that ...
>
> Bob
>
> --
>
> http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD

Would the solution not be to right-click on the video and click vlc,
after which at some point it asks if you would if you always want to
open with said program? I forget how exactly XFCE works, though
assumingly the later isn't as far from Gnome as this, if I am correct.