user creation during installation

Javier Perez pepebuho at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 05:30:41 UTC 2013

Nope, this was not my experience. It only asked to "Create" a new one. In
the end it used the existing directory but it was scary to see only the
choice of "Creation" because to me it implies destruction of the existing
one.
Maybe if I had gone forward, and additional screen might have popped up
alerting that the directory exist and asking if I want to use the existing
one or erase and create a new one. I do not know, but I did not want to
guess wrongly that line.

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 12:46 AM, Joe Zeff <joe at zeff.us> wrote:

> On 08/19/2013 10:27 PM, Javier Perez wrote:
>

>> What happens here if the directory already exist, will it be erased? Or
>> will the installer use the existing directory?
>>

> It will ask you if you want to use the existing directory or create a new
> one.
>
> --

 /\_/\
 |O O|  pepebuho at gmail.com