Yumex problem

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 23 20:45:35 UTC 2013

hi frank, jim,

On 08/23/2013 01:07 PM, Frank wrote:
<>

>     Yumex runs yum  as a backend...so the yumex.conf file must have
>
> use_sudo=1 in it. Its located on my 19 system as $HOME/.config/yumex

interesting.

what release/virgin are you running?

what desktop?

i am holding off from fedora until i can figure how to install without
lvm. i know how to manage my hdd. i do not care to have some df installation
killing off my ext4 partitions and wiping out my system again.

this is coming your way via sl6.3 on kde 4.3.3 desktop w/ext4 format.parts.

as for ~/config/yumex, there be none. :=D

if available for fedoras, if it is available, op could try;

    gpk-application package manager for gnome

i have v 2.28.3 installed and it works very well.

--

peace out.

sl6.3 linux

tc.hago.