Problems with yum check-update

Frank beacon at videotron.ca
Sat Aug 24 16:49:47 UTC 2013

Received this from Yum a short time ago.

[frank at localhost ~]$ sudo yum check-update
Loaded plugins: langpacks, refresh-packagekit
Update notice FEDORA-2013-14172 (from updates-testing) is broken, or a
bad duplicate, skipping.
You should report this problem to the owner of the updates-testing
repository.
Update notice FEDORA-2013-14132 (from updates-testing) is broken, or a
bad duplicate, skipping.
Update notice FEDORA-2013-13577 (from updates-testing) is broken, or a
bad duplicate, skipping.
[frank at localhost ~]$

I think I had this once before this year and the Fedora folks fixed it.

Regards

Frank