Video is slow

Marko Vojinovic vvmarko at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 04:48:09 UTC 2013

On Mon, 26 Aug 2013 14:34:56 +1000
Roger <arelem at bigpond.com> wrote:

> Installing nvidia drivers is as simple as I have told you --- enable
> rpmfusion, yum install kmod-nvidia, reboot the machine.
> rpmfusion was enabled and working
> yum install kmod-nvidia did it's thing successfully
>
> --- Except it did not work,  wouldn't go past that error message
> previously mentioned..

Those messages had nothing to do with the nvidia driver. The systemd is
activating services in parallel, and those messages might have been
there only because they happened to be put on screen roughly at the
same time the dracut started rebuilding the initrd. As I said, most
probably you should have just waited for it to finish and continue
booting. But now it doesn't really matter...

Best, :-)
Marko