issue with large inodes numbers in at least gnucash and pan (32-bit versions).

Roger Heflin rogerheflin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 10:48:45 UTC 2013

Yeap, that is what I am seeing, thanks that should give me an easier
way to check.

And I did mkfs a new xfs partition (the old one build 3-4 years ago
did not have the issue), and I have perviously verified that new one
does have much larger inodes.

I guess either I need to start logging things against each wrong
package, or give up and just reinstall the machine 64-bit...