evince

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon Dec 2 00:29:39 UTC 2013

On 12/02/13 08:02, David wrote:
> Patrick,
>
> Your questions and posts have nevrr bothered me. Nor have I seen any
> complaints until recently.
>
> If I was you? I would ignore the jerks and continue on.  \You have a
> good day.

I'm not annoyed either, but I would refrain from calling other list members "jerks".

However, I could see how posts/clients which strip out the References: headers are annoying.  While they don't totally "break" the thread in that some (most) clients will display them with the messages of the same Subject:.  However, with clients such as T-Bird it places messages indented based on the References: so you'll get a really good visual as to which message within a thread the rely is paired with.  This is lost when References: is removed.

--
Getting tired of non-Fedora discussions and self-serving posts