nx

M A Young m.a.young at durham.ac.uk
Tue Dec 3 00:15:23 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2 Dec 2013, Patrick Dupre wrote:

> Thank for your feedback.
>
> I do not know what else do you need, anyway I attach a full file
>
> In addition, yum wants to update:
> nx-libs-3.5.0.21-3.fc19
> nxagent-3.5.0.21-3.fc19
> nxproxy-3.5.0.21-3.fc19
>
> and it failed to process request:
> qtnx-0.9-16.fc19.i686 requires /usr/bin/nxssh : Success - empty transaction
>
> It was Bug 1036426

Your problem is that qtnx (which appears to have been dropped from Fedora)
isn't compatible with the recent reorganization of nx on Fedora. Your
options are either to remove qtnx and update to the new nx packages, using
nxagent or x2goagent instead (these probably need an equivalent change at
the server end), or to add an exclude rule to /etc/yum.conf to stop yum
trying to update it. Fedora 18 didn't get the new nx packages which is why
you didn't see a problem there.

 	Michael Young