evince

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Wed Dec 4 01:09:08 UTC 2013

On 11/27/13 23:18, Patrick Dupre wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The viewing ot the attached file is correct with xpsd and acroread,
> but is wrong with evince.
> The correct character is a \Delta with the wrong character for me
> is \Phi.
>
> Would you know what is wrong?

This may be late.....

In looking at the document's properties and selecting the "fonts" tab I noticed that it was using /usr/share/fonts/google-croscore/SymbolNeu.ttf for symbols on my F19 system.  This comes with the google-croscore-symbolneu-fonts package.  Erasing this package resulted in a "delta" being displayed as /usr/share/fonts/default/Type1/s050000l.pfb is now being used.

--
Getting tired of non-Fedora discussions and self-serving posts