Default browser

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Wed Dec 4 17:42:27 UTC 2013

On Wed, 04 Dec 2013 01:32:33 +0100, poma wrote:

> On 03.12.2013 19:09, Beartooth wrote:
>
>> 	Thank you, sir!
>
> Aahh, these are the first kind words from you.
> Much obliged.
> I hope it was not too difficult to utter.

	So far, I have seen nothing but sneers and snarls from this
poster, sometimes accompanied by URLs which look relevant but are
actually off question. Now he has added untruth to his neo-trollery. I
see no reason ever to read anything more he may post; and I remind all
concerned of the sage advice not to feed trolls.

Remember I have precious (very precious!) little idea where up is.