Fedora's audience

ergodic gmml at embarqmail.com
Wed Dec 4 20:47:39 UTC 2013

OK I am 82.  My first Fedora Core install was FC-3 and before that Red Hat 4 if
my memory does not trick me.

Today running in different boxes, F-18, F-19, F-20beta.
Multibooting Debian Wheezy, F-19 and Windows 8.1.

My most sincere thanks to all the developers and contributors.
Well done.

M. A. MacLain