How to install DVD version from iso on hard drive -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Thu Dec 5 19:20:46 UTC 2013

I've installed another hard drive in this computer and would like to be
able to install Fedora-20 on it from an exiting F-20-beta iso file
already on this same computer. I can't seem to find any instructions for
doing this. No matter what I have asked Google it keeps telling me how
to make an install DVD, mainly from Windows! I don't want that, I just
don't want to burn another dvd for one use. It seems there should be a way?

Where do I find an instruction for doing that?

Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD
Box 10 Fedora-19/64 XFCE Linux