How to install DVD version from iso on hard drive -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Fri Dec 6 03:48:47 UTC 2013

On 05/12/13 22:33, Roger wrote:

>> I thought Fedora Linux was a friendly install, didn't overwrite other
>> systems like Windows does? Something has changed ...
>>
>> Bob
> Doesn't usually overwrite unless told to.. hope nothing's changes with
> the install?
> roger

I thought I knew how to deal with the installer having done it a number
of times now but apparently I did something wrong. I updated it too, so
I hesitate to re-install. The install was on a separate drive that I had
cleared completely. I didn't expect it to wipe out grub, thought it
would add the new system. It didn't. Well it really didn't wipe out
grub, just created another one. No matter, not what I expected.

Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD
Box 10 Fedora-19/64 XFCE Linux