How to install DVD version from iso on hard drive -

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Fri Dec 6 05:34:04 UTC 2013

On Dec 5, 2013, at 8:20 PM, "Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA" <bobgoodwin at wildblue.net> wrote:

> I thought Fedora Linux was a friendly install, didn't overwrite other systems like Windows does?

No installer should overwrite itself or another system without it being clear it's doing so, or ideally only possible by explicit action by the user. Otherwise it's bad design or a bug. Much consideration went into the new installer UI specifically to make it more clear when existing data is going to be removed.

Chris Murphy