Burning Audio CD with Brasero

Mark LaPierre marklapier at aol.com
Sun Dec 8 04:04:49 UTC 2013

On 12/07/2013 08:43 PM, Jim wrote:
> How does one setup Brasero to burn the name of Songs to CD ?
>
> And how does one get Brasero to burn tracks in sequence instead random
> across CD ?

I've found that Brasero burn tracks in the order that they were added to
the queue.  Add them in the order that you want them to be burned in.

Brasero uses the name of the file as it lives on your HD so just name
the files the way you want them named on the CD.

It may be possible that I don't understand either of your questions so
these answers may not apply to your situation.

--
    _
   °v°