usb disk, in reverse?

davidschaak1 at mobilicity.blackberry.com davidschaak1 at mobilicity.blackberry.com
Sun Dec 8 15:22:01 UTC 2013

Sorry for top posting. This phone doesn't all bottom posting.

What I did with my big screen was attach an old comp with 2 hardrives to the vga port on the tv.

That comp, named video, has some 90 complete tv series on it and almost 1600 movies.

It has vlc installed that plats everything and the tv can be used as a monitor.

The hds on the comp are a 150 gb and a 1.5 tb drive. I find this works well.

Hth

Dave