Burning Audio CD with Brasero

Jim binarynut at comcast.net
Sun Dec 8 18:31:49 UTC 2013

On 12/07/2013 10:42 PM, Tim wrote:
> Allegedly, on or about 07 December 2013, Jim sent:
>> How does one setup Brasero to burn the name of Songs to CD ?
> I've only briefly dabbled with CD text.  I don't have a standalone
> player that support it.  And the software players that supposedly
> support it, have never shown it to me (granted that I haven't checked
> upon this for a long time).  But CD text is the name commonly used for
> what you describe.  It may be a plug-in (not listed in mine), it may be
> built-in, or it mayn't be supported (I haven't checked for the last
> two).
>
> If I right-click on an audio track in the track list, I can edit title,
> artist, composer, ISRC, and track start and stop times.  I would have
> thought the reason that I can enter such data, is that it will be
> included with the burn.  Give that a try.
>
>> And how does one get Brasero to burn tracks in sequence instead random
>> across CD ?
> It has always listed the tracks in the sequence that I add them to the
> editor.  Plus I can drag them around to rearrange them, if I want.

I agree with you.

Wether I burn a Audio CD project in K3B or Brasero I can edit Song
Titles and Artist, It doesn't show up in
any of the Linux Audio Players, VLC, Xine will play The CD but when you
show Playlist, you get Titles I have never seen before, I don't know
where they are getting these titles names.

I'm burning .wav files and KsCD won't even play the songs.

What a Screwed up situation.