how to boot on f16 in rescue mode?

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Mon Dec 9 23:51:19 UTC 2013

> 2013/12/8 Adel ESSAFI <adelessafi at gmail.com>
>
> hello,
> I followed the official documentation to try to boot in "rescue" mode and then when booting from the live CD
> i pressed "tab" key, deleted all the command line and then put "linux rescue".

I don't think that works from live cd, only from DVD and netinst, because this isn't a systemd mode, it's an anaconda feature. It's anaconda that uses it's ninja storage knowledge to find and put together a system, and mount it all correctly with the various faux file systems at /mnt/sysimage.

Chris Murphy