usb disk, in reverse?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Dec 10 13:27:46 UTC 2013

Allegedly, on or about 10 December 2013, Patrick O'Callaghan sent:
> We could make TVs as complicated as phones (remember
> when phones were simple?)

Mine still is, I deliberately chose a simple one.  ;-)

There's an old joke going around about someone wishing that their
Windows computer was as easy to use as their phone.  And now their wish
has been granted, but in an "evil genie" style - now their phone is as
hard to use as their computer.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

public lists.