usb disk, in reverse?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Dec 11 02:27:17 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-12-10 at 11:52 -0800, Joe Zeff wrote:
> all of the paper documentation you have is a few pages that
> tell you how to turn it on and set it up.  The rest is either on-disk
> or on-line where you can't get to it when you need it the most.

Many years ago I came to the conclusion that it was next to impossible
to do anything with computers without having more than one of them.

Sure, if they're working well and not failing, you don't need two.  But
the moment one goes up the creek, you need another to do the research,
or someone else to look at your computer.

They're a horrible consumer product.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686