Post upgrade woes

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Thu Dec 12 19:07:46 UTC 2013

I did fc18->19 upgrade via yum (having had many failures with fedup) and one
issue and two questions remain.

Issue, XFCE doesn't save the desktop when I logout and ask for save. I have a
console open, it isn't opened on next login, but was with fc18. thoughts?

Q1: I can't find where to install or configure alternate boot animations. Can
someone point me to the info, or even give me a search string which will find it
in either google or fedora wiki?

Q2: is there a way to make fedora-upgrade use an iso (I did a hack so I could
specify).

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>