Fedora users in the East African region

Michael L. Wilson michael.wilson at peercorpstrust.org
Fri Dec 13 15:13:48 UTC 2013

Dear Fedora community,

I am Michael Wilson, I currently serve as a project coordinator for a Tanzania-based non-governmental organization that is active in community development.

I write with an interest in learning of any members of the Fedora community that are based in East Africa, specifically in: Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Burundi, or Rwanda.

We are looking for individuals who might have an interest in demonstrating the utility and benefits of Fedora and FOSS software during an upcoming conference in the region. The participants of the conference are expected from health-care, business, government and community-based organization.

NOTE: Others from elsewhere in the world who might be in the region and interested would also be welcome.

Those interested can PM me for more information.

--
Michael L. Wilson
PeerCorps Trust Fund - Tanzania