Strange Warnings on updating tonight

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Sat Dec 14 15:48:22 UTC 2013

On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 09:54:28 +0000, Frank Murphy wrote:

> On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 01:45:30 -0800 Les Howell <hlhowell at pacbell.net>
> wrote:
	[....]
> Asked and answered Read the previous threads which also mention yum
> groups.

	I looked back past the first of the month, and found no thread on
yum groups. I did find one on yum in F19, but it was over my head.

	In case it tells any of you anything, yum update on an F20 has
produced a very similar set of warnings here.

Remember I have precious (very precious!) little idea where up is.