Cinnamon won't load panel.

Frank McCormick beacon at videotron.ca
Sat Dec 14 19:43:40 UTC 2013

The past week or so I have been having trouble with my Cinnamon desktop
on Fedora 19.
The panel is not loading, and it **seems** like the wallpaper is also
not loading, although because I run 2 gdesklets, the proper background
can be seen on them. The rest of the screen is black except for the
desktop icons. Once in a while if I logon to Cinnamon 3 or 4 times in a
row the desktop will come up properly but other times it refuses to load
properly. I also run Mate and XFCE desktops and I am wondering whether
there is a conflict somewhere.

Is anyone else experiencing this ?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Your mail is being read by tight-lipped
NSA agents who fail to see the humor in Doctor