fedup to F20 failed

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Wed Dec 18 07:13:46 UTC 2013

On 12/17/2013 10:04 PM, Steven Stern wrote:
> I made a DVD and ran
>
>    fedup --device --network 20

> Anyone else have a similar problem?
I am not having your problem but a similiar one.

Here on one system, after having run fedup on f19, when rebooting for
upgrade, the "upgrade system" starts, but after a couple of minute
suddenly seems to stop and reboots into the old (f19) kernel without the
upgrade actually having been performed.

Except that I am observing selinux alerts and systemd-journald
warnings/error during the upgrade, I don't know the cause.

I guess, I'll resort to a traditional yum upgrade.

Ralf