F20: system does not resume from hibernate

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Thu Dec 19 07:10:54 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have been putting my F20 laptop to hibernate using systemctl
hibernate: everything works fine, except that starting up has usually
ended up doing a reboot and going to the login screen.

What am I doing wrong? Note that I am using a commandline interface in
exactly the same manner as F19 two days ago.

Any suggestions? This (hibernate) is an important feature for me!

Many thanks for any help you are able to give!

Best wishes,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use