Fedora 19 packages on F20

Mateusz Marzantowicz mmarzantowicz at osdf.com.pl
Thu Dec 19 10:17:46 UTC 2013

On 19.12.2013 07:46, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 12/18/2013 10:42 PM, Ranjan Maitra wrote:
>> Off a fresh install of F20 because upgrade did not work spectacularly,
>> I noticed that there are a number of F19 packages (including some from
>> rpmfusion) on my machine.
>
> That just means that there's not a newer version available.  Fedora
> doesn't do a mass repackaging for every version, and that's a Good
> Thing.  Imagine how much more you'd need to download for an upgrade if
> they did.

That just means that someone haven done his job or there was an error
during package rebuild which hasn't been fixed yet (correct me if I'm
wrong but there is something like mass rebuild in Fedora).

Please file bugzilla report against this packages but excluding that
from rpmfussion.

Mateusz Marzantowicz