f20 - customize installed software

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Thu Dec 19 19:12:47 UTC 2013

Is this for real?  Did they really dumb it down like this?  For Gnome,
all I can do is select things like include admin tools. Nothing about
what admin tools.  I cannot remove Evolution and substitute
Thunderbird.  I could go on, but you get the point.

They made it too dumb.  Or I am missing something here...