Dumb gdm question

Mark Eggers mdeggers at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 20:20:14 UTC 2013

Fedora 20 (from fedup)
Dell Inspiron N7110
Intel Integrated Graphics Controller

With Fedora 19, the GDM login screen would blank after a certain amount of
time. With Fedora 20, this no longer happens.

I would like to restore Fedora 19's behaviour, so I can leave the laptop
on and access it remotely without having the GDM login screen showing.

I can always just log in on the laptop and let the normal screen saver
kick in (which works), but I'd rather revert to the previous behaviour.

What / where GDM tweaks do I need to make in order to get this?

/mde/