f20 - Anyone else having problems installing x64

Gregory P. Ennis PoMec at PoMec.net
Fri Dec 20 03:54:01 UTC 2013

I have a Gateway  NV53A laptop that has Centos 6.5 installed and
performing without a problem.  I tried to install the x64 f20 on this
machine, but have not been able to get the discs to install.

I checksumed the disc and it passed

I tested the disc with the boot process, and could not figure out if it
passed or not, it took a long time and then apparently tried to
automatically install, and then died.

I rebooted several times some of which were in 'basic mode' but there
was no success.

Any one else having trouble installing f20

Greg Ennis