f20 - gnome-tweak-tools?

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 12:34:10 UTC 2013

On Thu, 19 Dec 2013 18:05:32 -0500, Robert Moskowitz wrote:

> So I have been reading up release notes on f20 which leads me to release
> notes of gnome 3.10 and....
>
> http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/20/html/Release_Notes/sect-Release_Notes-Changes_for_Desktop.html
>
> 3.1.4 discusses gnome-tweak-tool
>
> No gnome-tweak-tool installed.
>
> so
>
> yum provides gnome-tweak-tool
>
> and
>
> No matches found
>
> What happened?????  Who stole it?  ;)

That's a poor search attempt. ;-p

It's easy to find, since the package name matches already. Look at these
two search results:

# yum search gnome tweak tool
Loaded plugins: auto-update-debuginfo, langpacks, refresh-packagekit
gnome-tweak-tool.noarch : A tool to customize advanced GNOME 3 options

  Full name and summary matches only, use "search all" for everything.